Razer’s DeathStalker keyboard features some new innovations on a keyboard, that I personally did not expect. Along with it’s already impressive 4.05″ touch screen which is able to run apps, the Razer Synapse 2.0 software will automatically sync the gaming keyboard to a cloud server to download driver and firmware updates, while saving your individual settings. Sync your custom settings and macros automatically with this unified configurator, allowing customization of all your Razer products with a single login. This marvel has yet to be released, but I do look forward to trying it out when it is. Hit the jump for some pictures and spec’s of the ‘Ultimate Gaming’ Keyboard.
You can learn more about the apps HERE.
- The Razer DeathStalker Ultimate
- 4.05” touch screen able to run widget apps
- Track pad with gesture support
- 10 dynamic display keys with 80hz response time
- Chiclet style key caps
- Tri-colour backlit keys
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling
- Fully programmable keys with on the fly macro recording
- Razer Synapse 2.0 enabled
- Dedicated Gaming mode
- 5 additional macro keys
- Anti-ghosting capability for up to 10 simultaneous key presses
- Braided fiber cable
- Fixed wrist rest